• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Being 'Let Free'

Janey

Warren Veteran
I work in housing and have just heard one of the residents is 'moving and can't take the rabbit as she has no room at the new place'. She said she would 'let it go in the woods over the back', she then changed her mind and said she would call the RSPCA and say she found it :(

I know we hear these stories everyday but doesn't make it any easier to hear-poor little bunny!! :cry:

:( Do people not get that domesticated bunnies won't survive in the wild. If they don't get killed by a predator or a car they'll get into trouble with a wildie and in a fight with a wildie... the wildie always wins...

I really can't understand these people, they obviously feel nothing, i wonder if she is going to take it to the RSPCA or if she was just saying it, releasing into the wild is so cruel :(

Back