• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My RAW Accommodation displays

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
These will be up at the RSPCA Spring Fun Day on Saturday and, as far as I currently know, available for the rest of the week somewhere at the Centre.

Once again, thank you to all those who have contributed photos. :)

This one is unsuitable accommodation, and the bottom bit is minimally acceptable.

20110519_26.jpg

This one is ideal accommodation.

20110519_27.jpg

You can now also view the Examples of Rabbit Accommodation folder that will accompany this display and then stay at the Centre to give people ideas and suggestions for accommodation (and I'm always looking to add to it, please see this thread).

looking great:D

shall i take a pic of my whole house and garden - none of its out of bounds for the bunnies:lol: (although eric is scared of the spiral stairs:roll:)

Ahhh - I spy a few of my pics on there ;)

Looks great :D:wave:

ETA: please can we steal it?! :lol:

Last edited:
Hey Sky-O you could do a fundraiser competition guess the RU members bunny accommodation! We had great fun trying to guess the RU bunnies not so long ago!

Back