• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Piggles..

allie1904

Mama Doe
I can't help but think that I'm not doing my best for them.

I'm not very confident in handling them, and they are not very confident in me.

They don't get on fantastically with each other, they haven't had a fight but sometimes the atmosphere isn't very good.

They have space, toys, water, hay and food and I try my best to bond with them but I wish I could make it more of a piggie paradise for them.

I wish they could have a shed and have some girlfriends as living with a grumpy batchelor can't be much fun.

Hmmm :cry:

img0091tw.jpg
img0093vr.jpg

Aw sometimes blokes can be so difficult :(

I don't know if you'd consider getting them neutered? I know it's slightly more risky with a piggie, but it might help them bond if they don't have any pent up sexual frustration?

Aw sometimes blokes can be so difficult :(

I don't know if you'd consider getting them neutered? I know it's slightly more risky with a piggie, but it might help them bond if they don't have any pent up sexual frustration?

Apparently it doesn't alter any behvaiours like it does with the buns, it is only for reproduction purposes :(

My two boys aren't too keen on being handled. They are ok once out but run away from hands when in their cage. I'm sure they are happy though, like yours :wave:

Apparently it doesn't alter any behvaiours like it does with the buns, it is only for reproduction purposes :(

This.

Some piggies are naturally very skittish, I personally find that they take a lot longer to come round than rabbits. The only thing I know of is to bond them with females, but I don't even know if you can do that with a pair of boys.

Maybe head over to the guinea lynx forums and ask :wave:

Back