• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doing an exercise DVD with house bunnies in the room!

Squizz

Alpha Buck
I tried to do my Pilates DVD this morning, it was very off putting getting this look from Martha:
IMAG0220.jpg

IMAG0221.jpg

How can a little fluffy bunny make you feel so silly? She then decided to come and lick inside my ears whilst I was doing the stomach exercises - not very helpful!! :lol::love:

That's a seriously funny face :love:

Snoopys nearly been flattened whilst going underneath me when I'm trying to do the push ups on '30 day shred' :shock:

Ahh bless.

When I lived with my ex Poppy used to get in his way of him exercising. When he was doing press ups for exapmle, she would sit under him so she got touched when he lowered down-she thought she was being stroked. He hated it cos he's get all her fur stuck to his sweaty body-yuk!!

Oh she's beautiful. She looks a lot like my Poppy :love:! Hehe, they do have the funniest expressions sometimes!

ETA: just realised your sofa is the same as mine too - see Poppy pic in my siggy :lol::lol:

Oh she's beautiful. She looks a lot like my Poppy :love:! Hehe, they do have the funniest expressions sometimes!

ETA: just realised your sofa is the same as mine too - see Poppy pic in my siggy :lol::lol:

What are the chances of the same rabbit and the same sofa! Great minds and all that!

I hope your Poppy isn't quite as naughty as Martha!

Back