• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You iz not..

allie1904

Mama Doe
going on howidays! No! :shock:

img0713s.jpg

He gets to go on holiday too :roll:

Not as exotic as spain but still :lol:

:wave: hope ya have a great holiday hun,when ya going?? who's having the buns?? :) my holiday is nealr over :( (dont tell the OH but kinda wanna get back home to my bubba's :oops: )

:wave: hope ya have a great holiday hun,when ya going?? who's having the buns?? :) my holiday is nealr over :( (dont tell the OH but kinda wanna get back home to my bubba's :oops: )

We're going in 9 weeks, so still a little while yet :wave:

OHs Mum is looking after them. Wish there was someone a little more local but there is no one. She's going to have a shock when she finds out about the every other day litter tray changes and chopping up the veggies :lol:

We're going in 9 weeks, so still a little while yet :wave:

OHs Mum is looking after them. Wish there was someone a little more local but there is no one. She's going to have a shock when she finds out about the every other day litter tray changes and chopping up the veggies :lol:

:lol: i think for people who don't have buns its always a shock what goes into looking after them. it took 2 car trips when we dropped my guys off at the inlaws, my father inlaws face was a picture :lol:

:lol: i think for people who don't have buns its always a shock what goes into looking after them. it took 2 car trips when we dropped my guys off at the inlaws, my father inlaws face was a picture :lol:

They are 60 miles away so we have to get two buns and 2 piggies and all their belongings into one car trip! :shock:

That is Disapproving Rabbit-worthy! You should submit it!

Ooooh he's so gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Back