• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed are my bunnies? Lots of pics/videos

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can provide some insight into what my pair might be?

They are larger than what I'd assume as a mini lop size.

And yes that certain grey lump I call Nenä does look fatter, she's actually only slightly larger than her sister Täplä, she has much deeper and fluffier...fluff.

If there's any pics of specifics - face/ears/whatever - that would help you identify them, let me know! I'm sure I have some :)

Lots of assorted bunny pics, most are out of focus...

P2120_09-05-11.jpg

Oh and I only snapped this pic coz I had my phone in my hand, I whipped that away before she had chance to nibble anything but the tiniest amount of biscuit :)
P1848_24-04-11.jpg
3.jpg
right.jpg
2.jpg

1.jpg

Video of somebunny destroying my ikea catalogue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0R7GY8fZMc

Last edited:
Well I know precious little about breeds but maybe something like a Butterfly Lop? Is that what they are called? Or English Spot Lop?

Look like dwarf lops to me. Butterfly is a colouring (the 'butterfly' pattern across the nose). Dwarf lops aren't dwarf rabbits, they're just dwarf compared to french lops :lol: So it's pretty normal for them to be about 2.5kg or so :)

They are both very cute whatever they are :love: My dad rang up to register Beano at the vets, when they asked what colour she was he said 'Uh, rabbit coloured??? Grey???' when she's a light brown harlequin with black markings!!

Back