• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missy - Our gorgeous Staffie Cross

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
**ignores the bunny in the box** I don't care for playing with bunnies...
216096_10150545630555456_616445455_18241488_137790_n-1.jpg

I only really care about two things in life...

34671_406932711395_567411395_4958185_1785662_n-1.jpg

IMG00337-20101218-2211-1.jpg

IMG00113-20100628-1118-1.jpg

having somewhere snuggly to doze off

30892_10150181894570456_616445455_12875343_977458_n-1.jpg

and making sure your butt stays good and pert so I have something nice to drool on (it's also pretty good for snoozing on by the way)

IMG00346-20101224-2256-1.jpg

Also I'm really dappy :D

I'll dig out some photos of my kitty cat when I'm next home :)

Last edited:
He's gorgeous! Looks so cuddly! :love: :love: :love:

Shes lovely:love: but there is no such breed as an irish staffie;)

My frined had an "Irish" Staff - he was actually a very light pitt bull. I understand some breeders call the Irish Staffs to be able to sell and breed them legally.

Shes lovely:love: but there is no such breed as an irish staffie;)

Haha yea, I got it wrong. She's just a staffie cross but I know she's crossed with some irish and have a bit of dalmatian in there somewhere too! (she's got spots under her fur haha) We have her "genetic history" in her papers somewhere. I know there's no pit at all, she's mostly staffie with a bunch of drips and drabs from leggy doggies.

She is beautiful.

Staffies :love:

I love them, they have such a lovely temperament. Makes me feel safe when going out too if I take her, cos almost everyone I see looks terrified of her (they don't know how soppy she is) and she's really protective :D

I love them, they have such a lovely temperament. Makes me feel safe when going out too if I take her, cos almost everyone I see looks terrified of her (they don't know how soppy she is) and she's really protective :D

They are probably one of my favourite breeds! If I even stop to think for too long about how many are PTS because there isn't space in rescue I honestly struggle to hold back the tears :oops:

LOVE LOVE LOVE them :D I've walked so many at the local rescue now, and they've all found new homes now. They're so overlooked :cry:

They are probably one of my favourite breeds! If I even stop to think for too long about how many are PTS because there isn't space in rescue I honestly struggle to hold back the tears :oops:

LOVE LOVE LOVE them :D I've walked so many at the local rescue now, and they've all found new homes now. They're so overlooked :cry:

Me too, it's a real shame that they're overlooked because they really are lovely.
I think a lot of people think they're dangerous, probably because as Pie said breeders hide pitbulls behind the staffie name. Maybe that's why they get overlooked so often.

Me too, it's a real shame that they're overlooked because they really are lovely.
I think a lot of people think they're dangerous, probably because as Pie said breeders hide pitbulls behind the staffie name. Maybe that's why they get overlooked so often.

IMO even Pitties aren't dangerous. It's the owners that are dangerous. Give a Labrador to an equally as poo owner and it'll end up just as bad.

They're beautiful and affectionate dogs and deserve better. 2 out of every litter of 5 will have been PTS by the time it's 5...:evil::evil::evil:

IMO even Pitties aren't dangerous. It's the owners that are dangerous. Give a Labrador to an equally as poo owner and it'll end up just as bad.

They're beautiful and affectionate dogs and deserve better. 2 out of every litter of 5 will have been PTS by the time it's 5...:evil::evil::evil:

It's so true. I feel bad for "dangerous dogs" all dogs are dangerous in the wrong hands. They all have that potential: just like people.

oh man :shock:

I wish! But we have a dog and 3 cats, they say she cant go with other animals :(

She says "It's okay".

Na she is gorgeous, i'm desperate to rehome a Staffie but unfortunately I work fulltime and there is no way I could afford a dog walker.

ETA. Sorry for Hijacking thread btw pebble! The subject of Staffie's is one that really gets me blabbering! :lol:

She says "It's okay".

Na she is gorgeous, i'm desperate to rehome a Staffie but unfortunately I work fulltime and there is no way I could afford a dog walker.

ETA. Sorry for Hijacking thread btw pebble! The subject of Staffie's is one that really gets me blabbering! :lol:

Next time you go in give her a big squish from me :love:

Back