• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My samoyed for Ruby Ted

Bea & Floss

Mama Doe
This is Pringle

81da0fb2.jpg

8f6bb5e8.jpg

8a7a554f.jpg

Gorgeous :love:

My friend had two sams years ago, she has just decided to have another dog after a few years without, and has gone for a siberian husky this time...he's stunning.

I wants him. I might have to have him. **pulls on the roll neck sweater in prep for a dog heist** Did you get him from a breeder or was he in a rescue?

I wants him. I might have to have him. **pulls on the roll neck sweater in prep for a dog heist** Did you get him from a breeder or was he in a rescue?

I got him from a very good breeder 11 years ago, a lovely lady who runs the samoyed association and rescue.

Quite a lot end up in rescue because they are not an easy dog to look after or train but he is wonderful, completely daft and oh so gentle :love:

I got him from a very good breeder 11 years ago, a lovely lady who runs the samoyed association and rescue.

Quite a lot end up in rescue because they are not an easy dog to look after or train but he is wonderful, completely daft and oh so gentle :love:

I shall have to have a rescue browse once I've finished uni :lol:

I think you should put up piccies of your other lovely hounds now Tanya. They all deserve to be showed off! :)

Pringle is rather gorgeous.

I think you should put up piccies of your other lovely hounds now Tanya. They all deserve to be showed off! :)

Pringle is rather gorgeous.

Oh go on then! They are lovely but not as dazzling as pingy, he always steals the limelight! :(

Rosie Posy
23d4754e.jpg

Bonnie Bon bons
8be364a2.jpg

Newest addition Barney rubble or Barney bear

4a9c3fc6.jpg

4f56e160.jpg

Awww a sammy! My parents have a Samoyed - Kara. Kara is their third sammy, got their first just before I was born. They are the most gorgeous dogs and have such a wonderful nature. You are right about limelight stealing, Mum gets people stopping her all the time when she takes Kara for walks!

Pringle is a stunner (and the rest of your dogs lovely too):love::love:

Back