• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guilty Mummy

carolineclair

Warren Scout
I cant believe i just cried but i stood on Maples foot and and felt so guilty i cried!! She is just so affectionate shes always under my feet and id just got in the door was filling her up water bowl and hadnt taken my shoes off and stepped back onto her foot. She limped off but seems ok now, I tried to feel her feet but i dont know what im really looking for. Im keeping an eye on her but is there anything i should look out for. I feel awful, i know its not my fault but she is so little i just want to protect her!!!

Silly mummy!!!!

I cant believe i just cried but i stood on Maples foot and and felt so guilty i cried!! She is just so affectionate shes always under my feet and id just got in the door was filling her up water bowl and hadnt taken my shoes off and stepped back onto her foot. She limped off but seems ok now, I tried to feel her feet but i dont know what im really looking for. Im keeping an eye on her but is there anything i should look out for. I feel awful, i know its not my fault but she is so little i just want to protect her!!!

Silly mummy!!!!

aww iv sat on my rabbit before luckily my mum stopped me before my full weight was on her but she is literally everywhere she even comes in bathroom with me she has her litter tray in there aswell lol

just keep an eye on it and lots ov cuddlesx

Silly mummy! Big clumpy feet, you need some little soft bunny paws:love:

I've done it to both of mine at one point, they just looked offended, stomped and hopped off. I was in their bad books for a bit but it's taught them to dance slightly away from my feet now :lol:

Nearly clouted Nenä over the head earlier while swinging my legs over their playpen. :roll:...

Back