• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions on Rabbit Hutch/run?

I know what you mean some are really short and skinny but are made out to be masssive. I like this one because you can walk in!:D:D

By the way how do you make the pictures in signatures they look really good!

I know what you mean some are really short and skinny but are made out to be masssive. I like this one because you can walk in!:D:D

By the way how do you make the pictures in signatures they look really good!

Someone else made mine for me. If you post a thread asking if someone could make you one, i'm sure they'd be happy to help. :D

The house area is only about 4ft.( if you take off the overhang) :wave:

You can get something a lot bigger for your money. Have you thought about a shed/playhouse with attached run?

That could work but I don't really know how to put something like that together to turn in to a rabbit hutch.

Just put the shed up, and attach the run to one side, then attach a cat flap so they can get to the run, and TaDah! Perfect bunny house!:D Some people also add levels inside the shed. :)

Back