• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

happy and sad

I bought dodge at 6 months old and i have tried giving him various toys and chewy things but he had no interest, splodge our other rabbit destroys anything she can get and makes her toys last all of two seconds all but a jingly ball! Just wondering has anyone else got rabbit who dont like toys or treats??? he just sat there and looked at me as if to say "and i do what with this"

I just got back from a visit to pets at home and spoilt them rotten but got him a new litter tray and thats the only thing he has had intrest in! Splodge is over the moon chucking her willow sticks and rope toy thing all over the place making a right racket, shes against the wall outside next to the living room and we can hear her from inside playing with her toys!!!

Back to the main question... is anyone elses bunny a bunny that has no intrest in toys or could it be because hes never had toys before? ?

My buck has never really played with toys and I've had him since he was 3 months old. We tried to entice him with all sorts of toys to no avail. Sometimes I see him throwing little sticks around the garden, he occassionally rolls the kids football around but he prefered to do do laps around the garden.

he dont even like running about that the thing he preffers sitting next to me on the sofa and he hates the kitchen hes jsut sit by my feet whenever im doing something

Yeah, ever since we had Poppy (she's 4 now, we had her at 3 months) she never bothered with toys at all. She still has her toys with her but couldn't care less lol. Same with hay although she is trying now because she had her teeth done. She loves her litter tray full of hay though :roll: :lol: The only time she 'plays' with her toys is to move them out of the way lol :)

Rosie loves toys - She has great fun with willow balls, sticks & the grass mats, they only last 5 minutes. Sophie on the other hand only picks them up to move them out of the way :roll:

Back