• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think of this accommodation?

Looks good but yes def needs a roof - you could ask them if they do modifications. the kennel I have ordered is having wooden flooring thoughout as an extra so I can put Alberts special floor down

You know my opinion on his stuff. ;) Mesh over the top stapled on with thick staples would work, possibly some plastic panels on one bit for shelter from rain.

You know my opinion on his stuff. ;) Mesh over the top stapled on with thick staples would work, possibly some plastic panels on one bit for shelter from rain.

Do I??????

Why mesh over? What will that do?

Would really like the whole thing to be covered from rain as they mostly sit outside!

OOPPS edited - just realized it you I was having a conversation on the other thread with sorry!!! For the stoats!!!

I am sure he would do you a roof on the run if you ask. He is really nice. He'd probably do it out of the same mesh the sides are made of. Bigger the better so go for the biggest you can afford. How many is it for? Adding shelves in the kennel gives more space anyway. don't forget to add delivery to the total as it will be quite steep.

I just saw that and can't for the life of me remember if mine was or not.... Probably. I think I was looking at the ebay prices which add delivery then make it the same as the website prices. ;) Anyway, I guarantee one like mine is the best set up I have for my buns (I have 9 buns) and I have two in one half which is 8x6 and am getting another pair for the other half. It depends which you like best, which you think will be easiest to clean out and which fits in the space available the best. Exciting!

Do I??????

Why mesh over? What will that do?

Would really like the whole thing to be covered from rain as they mostly sit outside!

OOPPS edited - just realized it you I was having a conversation on the other thread with sorry!!! For the stoats!!!

:lol: I was actually talking about the roof. You can just staple some mesh to the top frame pulling it tight and that should be fine, though am sure he will do it for you. My kennel has the run and kennel bit covered with wood and felt so rain doesn't pour in. It does get in through the side a bit but only in the run.

Back