• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breed question

thebuz

Warren Scout
Hi all,

Here are 2 of my rugrats. Was wondering if you could help me determine which breeds they are.

IMG_0109.jpg

The one on the left is definitely a lop but not sure which and the right is perhaps a dutch cross?

Thoughts?

the rabbit on the left i think is a dwarf lop agouti :)
and the one on the right is a agouti cross :) doesunt look to have any dutch in him, although he has a dutch head and body shape :/ :)

*shock* Scoots is up in arms about being called common. :lol::lol::lol:

I was just trying to find out more information on them based on their breed but I'm pretty sure they're both mixed breeds regardless. I find it remarkable how differing they are in intelligence so was curious if breeding had some impact on that. The lop Ferdinand is so lacking in intelligence that every day is a new adventure because I honestly think he forgets from one day to the next whereas Scooter spends all her time thinking about how to get away with her next escapade and responds to word commands etc. Anyone else experience this variance in intelligence?

*shock* Scoots is up in arms about being called common. :lol::lol::lol:

I was just trying to find out more information on them based on their breed but I'm pretty sure they're both mixed breeds regardless. I find it remarkable how differing they are in intelligence so was curious if breeding had some impact on that. The lop Ferdinand is so lacking in intelligence that every day is a new adventure because I honestly think he forgets from one day to the next whereas Scooter spends all her time thinking about how to get away with her next escapade and responds to word commands etc. Anyone else experience this variance in intelligence?

yes my 2 lops are more less adventures then my 2 dutches who are just mad :lol:

Back