• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One of the best days of my life

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
This is years ago... I was 16.
Me and my best friend went to the beach for the day!

This is what we built!
sofa.jpg

Bad picture, but was so fun. We got SO many funny looks when we were sat on the beach on a sofa made of sand :lol:

A photo of us on the sofa, I'm the blondey/gingery one
onsofa.jpg

We've decided to do it again this year... We're taking one of Nats friends from uni so we'll need to build a chair to go with it this year :lol:

Wicked idea :) I made a horse laying down when I was younger and sat on it and dad took a photo. Last year I covered my partner in sand and gave him a massive banana shaped "thing" which made him feel proud! :D Sand is amazing stuff!

Wow that's awesome!! :D. I built a huge sandcastle and a moat one year (like when I was 13:shock:) then my sister sat on it :evil: then I pushed her in the water :oops:

I wanna try build a sofa next time!! :D :thumb:.x

Best Day of my life

Best day of my life till now was about one year ago, when i was with my family at one of Ireland's beach. there we took lots of enjoyment , there we made many items from sand and spend whole day there.

Hotel Breaks

Last edited:
Back