• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People with kennels

Becky:)

Alpha Buck
Hi! I am looking to get a 10x4 delivered and erected in Somerset! Where did you get yours and how much did you pay? I can't seem to find any locally!

Also can I be cheeky and ask to see a picture!:wave:

I got mine off ebay from a place called Duchykennels (I think it's spelled like that!). I got a double 8x6 (so 16x6 total) with a level in the bedding area. I paid £720 for it including delivery and erection. Also, with the strong winds before Xmas, the roof felt blew off and they came out the next day and replaced it free of charge.
IMAG0072.jpg

And the inside of the kennel bit:
IMAG0073.jpg

I *think* he's ken something on Ebay but if you google Duchy kennels you can go to their website and it is no more expensive than ebay. I found him on ebay, then ordered over the phone as it was such a big purchase!

Yeh been having a look on his website! Its the best prices i've seen so far! Looks like i'm going to be spending about £500 but i'm sure it will be worth it!

I really can't fault it. The only adjustments that were needed are wood round the bottom as they come with a gap for washing them down (dogs can't fit through, buns can!) and I put some extra chicken wire with smaller holes on the 1"x1" mesh as I have seen stoats get through tiny gaps and am paranoid (one of mine was killed by a stoat before I knew how clever they are). They are top quality. If you do order, say a Cheshire resident recommended them as they have been very good to me despite my hysterical email when the roof blew off.

Back