• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My fur babies

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
Picture357.jpg

What a bundle of trouble!:D

How amazing and GORGEOUS:love::love::love:

I am coming straight over to kidnap your chinnie.

My bunnies and chins have never really mixed. The chins are interested the bunnies are not.

About 15 months ago, we were having the living room repainted, walls and ceilings but the chins hutch was far too big to move out, so we borrowed a friends piggy hutch.

Put them in the bedroom next to the bunnies. In the morning the devils had chewed their way out. One was sitting in the middle of the rabbit hutch. (I always kept the top open). The bunnies sat in a corner just staring at him.

The other 2 were under the bed.

How amazing and GORGEOUS:love::love::love:

I am coming straight over to kidnap your chinnie.

My bunnies and chins have never really mixed. The chins are interested the bunnies are not.

About 15 months ago, we were having the living room repainted, walls and ceilings but the chins hutch was far too big to move out, so we borrowed a friends piggy hutch.

Put them in the bedroom next to the bunnies. In the morning the devils had chewed their way out. One was sitting in the middle of the rabbit hutch. (I always kept the top open). The bunnies sat in a corner just staring at him.

The other 2 were under the bed.

:lol::lol::lol: chinnies are such devils, Chico is completely crazy. In his youth he used to terrorise my old bun, Bilbo, he used to dive bomb his head by bouncing off the walls :shock:

Back