• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new bun's

mummyb

Warren Scout
Picked up our new lady conti yesterday (11mths) and amazed at how quickly she has settled :love: Her new name is Jessica and she's answering to it already!
We have let Roger have a sniff around her set up (like I could stop him) and vice versa....looking good so far! Fingers crossed we have a lovely little duo :D

We also have our 3 new mini lops (outdoor buns) who have a lovely bond :D They are 3yrs old and bought for the children to 'help' look after. Which is going very good so far......they even made a rota of who was doing what and when :lol:

Took Jessica to the vets today for check (i was worried about her rapid breathing) and according to the vet she is perfect although a little over weight (6.62 kg) which I think is due to lack of exercise. Easy sorted i hope with the correct diet and exercise?

I will post photo's very soon!!!

Wow, sounds like you have your hands full. Jessica souds lovely and I hope your kids manage to follow their rota. Mine are a bit hap-hazard but at8,6 and 3 its a lot to ask!!

Have you posted pictures yet?

Have you posted pictures yet?
:lol::lol:
You waited 3 mins! So impatient for photos :lol::lol:
Promise as soon as i have 10mins i will add them! I have to picked the kids up from school :roll:

My 3 are 12, 10 and 8 so hoping they are old enough to understand the responsabilities :roll:

Back