• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I fink I mights be pregnant!

newbabybuns

Warren Veteran
All I did was smell something funny on my local hay, mummy thinks it might be a wildie boy and now I can't stop myselfs building these nest fings!!

P1060335.jpg

P1060386.jpg

Mummy says I won't do it when I go to the vets and gets a spay?? not sure what that is, but my sisters were not happy when they came back after going for theirs! Think I'll try and get it put off as long as I can coz I'm a mischief like that!

:D This was taken a while back, but I forgot to share the pictures at the time, it's just fascinating watching them build a nest. Unfortunately Frankie must have heard me say I was confident she was healthy enough to be put through a GA to be spayed, as we've just discovered teeth trouble and she's booked in for a dental on Friday :cry: I never thought it would happen to Frankie, she's the biggest hay monster I have ever had. Also it puts the spay/re bonding back considerably, and the aviary is coming tomorrow :(

Please could I have a few vibes for her, I'm so nervous of this one with a GA and the fact that she's going to have to have another to be spayed and then who knows what will happen with her teeth in the future :cry:

So cute :) My rabbit is the same, and I'm worried about having her spayed once she's eating by herself totally.. She's 4 now and I don't like her going under GA :( I hope she's okay :love: I love the second picture :mrgreen:

Thanks guys :)

She actually looks a bit sad today :( I'm so nervous for her, I'm going to be a wreck tomorrow!! I've had a dental bunny before, but he was a lot stronger and healthier. I really can't believe my little hay monster needs a dental and overnight stay :( I thought I'd got it so right with her.

Back