• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

May need foster carers

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I'm a bit scared there is a situation approaching that may mean I need some kind folks to foster my outside bunnies for me.

I'm in Suffolk.

Would there be anyone around willing to do this? Especially people in Suffolk, Essex or Norfolk?

(I have a couple of people in mind to 'prod' but I'm not sure how many people I'll need. I won't talk to anyone publicly about this, but will be happy to talk privately to people about the why's, etc).

I'll pay all food, vet bills, hay, anything else they need and stuff. :)

It's not something that is currently necessary (but may be needed in due course), so I'm likely to keep people in mind if anyone does say they can.

Thanks in advance.

how many outdoor buns do you have?:)

I have two trios, and two pairs. Some less complicated than others, some more complicated than others. But all very nice bunnies :love:

All nethies bar one- the fatty :lol:

and i would happily compromise on some size to ensure they were somewhere safe.

Wish I was nearer and had a spare hutch as I'd of been happy to help.

Hope everything is ok Sky-o.

:lol: Might load them up and do a trip to the west country :thumb: Drop two sets with Gray, one with you Amy, and one with you Matty. :lol:

To be fair, it would be better to have someone nearer, but if I have to travel (if this needs to happen), then I would.

I could and could meet half way :) If the need arises...

The O/H has a bonus coming in next month and he has promised me a 6ft hutch for emergencies (as ours are in the shed :))

xxx

Hiya - I know I'm far from you but would be more than happy to foster for you, would be happy with easy or hard buns. PM if/when you need any help, can travel partway x

:lol: Might load them up and do a trip to the west country :thumb: Drop two sets with Gray, one with you Amy, and one with you Matty. :lol:

To be fair, it would be better to have someone nearer, but if I have to travel (if this needs to happen), then I would.

drop some off with me on the way through:thumb: (but i'm afraid i may become a failed fosterer:oops:)

I'd love to help but I'm a bit further south in Kent and also don't have any accomodation (knowing me if I did there'd be bunnies in it already :roll::lol:)

Just going to phone Mr Meadowsweet to see if there is anyway we could help...will get back to you.
What about your indoor rabbits?
Will PM you soon.

The west country is where it's at! :lol:

You guys are awesome :) thank you for the PMs too. Just to allay the general concern, I'm fine :)

I'm literally just looking for options. I guess one might say this is a backup plan.

Also, my inside bunnies will be fine :) although if my fosters could be rehomed, the potentially two groups, maybe even three could come inside.

Aww I regret my total lack of garden now. Hope you're ok :wave:

(NB it's always wise to have a backup plan, whatever your circumstances - I have one :) )

Hi sky,
im not sure if i'd be any help, i have a 6ft double story hutch standing empty.
its a bit tatty but would do the job. my only concern would be with my vet, (not that rabbit savey). if i can help in any way, let me know. XX

Back