• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jake-U/D 21st May-Probable Cause of Death Post 166

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have not posted about him up until now, but since Sunday we have been treating Jake for a cecal impaction. Whilst he initially responded to treatment he has now relapsed :cry: I actually took him to be PTS this morning :cry: Both C and Laura examined him and they both think we should keep trying for at least another 48 hours.

So even though I have seemingly been constantly asking for vibes for various ill Rabbits please could we have a few more for Jake. He really needs them right now :cry:

Last edited:
Poor Jake. How many are you still nursing at the moment? I sincerely hope you will get a break and a chance to rest soon. I am worried about your health too.

Oh Jane, I really feel for you. :(

Sending lots and lots of vibes and I hope that Jake will pull through.

I hope you are OK. Please try and look after yourself too. xx

Mega mega vibes for poor Jake. xxx

I honestly don't know how you cope with all this Jane. You are one strong woman looking after so many poorly bunnies. I have one sick animal and go to pieces. I was convinced it was the end with Babydarling yesterday.

Huge hug to you in this very difficult time. Really hope Jake improves very quickly.

Back