• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im going foraging :D

xxranxx

Alpha Buck
Whats the best things to get? i was thinking goosegrass, dandelions, plantain, bramble leaves and maybe hawthorn, any others easy to identify? :)

Mine love goosegrass (stickyweed). I avoid brambles because I think it upsets Sprocket's tummy. They love dandelions. We hae lots of different grasses growing long in our garden, also oats and wheat which they seem to love.:D

I got absolutely loadss ... plantain, danelions (bigger than my bunnies :O) sticky weed, brambles and some hawthorn ... can bunnies eat all the hawthorn including leaves, twig and flowers?:)

I dont know. Mine have eaten the flowers before :oops:
They gnaw the bark off the twigs of the hawthorn too but generally leave the really woody bits.
Lucky buns!

Iv washed everything and put them in boxes to dry out :) i will remove the hawthorn flowers just to be on the safe side :)

Back