• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Are Good Gifts To Take To a Rescue??

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Tommorrows the day we're taking Max to the rescue to meet and bond with Charlotte :D

I want to take some gifts for the bunnies, and am wondering what is most useful? I was thinking a big selection of fresh veg as last time I was as the rescue the lady was telling me how expensive fresh stuff is in Switzerland :shock: Any ideas what else would be good?

Pleeeeease make them cheap ideas!! I have offered to pay for Charlottes spay which I found out yesterday was 210 CHF, just did a quick conversion to euros and its 170E :shock: *faints* I was also hoping to give a donation to them for doing the bonding for me, this is starting to sting my bank account abit :lol:

Thanks in advance :wave:

Cardboard boxes for the bunnies to hide in, newspapers, old towels and a nice bale of hay if you can find good bales :wave:

Cardboard boxes for the bunnies to hide in, newspapers, old towels and a nice bale of hay if you can find good bales :wave:

Thankyou :wave: Cardboard boxes I can do. I dont have any spare old towels as all of mine are in use by my own bunnies :roll: Might try and get hold of some cheap blankets from somewhere though, if I can find some that wont bankrupt me :lol: Might get a few bags of the cheap hay from my local supermarket too. Its actually pretty good stuff and smells lovely.
Thanks for the ideas :wave:

Bin bags, water bottles,bowls, litter trays, disinfectant, latex gloves, toys and treats.

Do any of the supermarkets have a voucher scheme? This would help the rescue to buy everyday bits and pieces.

Newspapers, cardboard insides from kitchen roll and loo roll.

I have even taken soft cuddly toys to give comfort to the more stressed, depressed bunnies. Obviously not to be given to chewers!! Old fleeces and towels........................best stop now. There are so many things that I am sure will be most happily received.

Best of luck.

Bin bags, water bottles,bowls, litter trays, disinfectant, latex gloves, toys and treats.

Do any of the supermarkets have a voucher scheme? This would help the rescue to buy everyday bits and pieces.

Newspapers, cardboard insides from kitchen roll and loo roll.

I have even taken soft cuddly toys to give comfort to the more stressed, depressed bunnies. Obviously not to be given to chewers!! Old fleeces and towels........................best stop now. There are so many things that I am sure will be most happily received.

Best of luck.

Thankyouuuu :wave:

All the things we take for granted.

Kitchen roll, cloths, sponges, bleach, hay, veg etc.

They'll love that kind of thing, im sure of it :wave:

I didnt even know you were getting another bun :shock:

You could try and get some baby teddy bears, the one's that are aged 0-3months they are perfect for single buns to snuggle with:love:

Little treats might be nice too and maybe a couple of fresh plants like basil and parsley?

Bowls and bottles would most likely be the best thing to donate:wave:

Back