• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So impressed with my two...

chul

Staff member
I switched them into wagg complete pellets and suddenly this happened:

2011-05-18073814.jpg

2011-05-18073905.jpg

the small one is what they did before. I can't believe it! very chuffed!

(only on ru can we be proud of poo!)

They were on pets at home own, then a random burgess one that morrisons sell but sticking on wagg now!
I found the pets at home one ok and SS but mine are all on Wagg again now its cheaper and high enough in fibre. They only get half a handful per two buns so it doesnt make a hugh difference

I found the pets at home one ok and SS but mine are all on Wagg again now its cheaper and high enough in fibre. They only get half a handful per two buns so it doesnt make a hugh difference

Mine are getting less than a handful now, the photos don't show the colour quite right, they are totally golden!

I love finding the big golden poos.:oops: Doesn't it make you feel proud as a bunny owner that you have got their diet right on?

I hope your golden run continues.:lol::lol:

I love finding the big golden poos.:oops: Doesn't it make you feel proud as a bunny owner that you have got their diet right on?

I hope your golden run continues.:lol::lol:

When I first saw them in the tray I got scared :oops: as I wasnt sure what they were, no bun had done them before :lol:

I love checking bunny poo! :oops: :lol:
It becomes a weird obsessive thing we have to do as bunny owners! :lol: Even OH mentions how the buns poo's are!

But isn't it amazing how one little change can make a big difference. :D :thumb:

daughters buns are on wagg, and they have lovely big poos too. particularly considering they are only small rabbits!

Cant see your photos as am at work but I've had to pick up TESCO VALUE hay a few late nights recently, and you should see their Poos?!!! :shock: When you think how much we spend on all this fancy stuff! :lol:

Cant see your photos as am at work but I've had to pick up TESCO VALUE hay a few late nights recently, and you should see their Poos?!!! :shock: When you think how much we spend on all this fancy stuff! :lol:

Mine only have morrisons hay :lol:

Back