• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New pics added! Manchester and Salford RSPCA Rabbit and Guinea Pig Roadshow

threelittlepigs

Alpha Buck
I just wondered whether anyone fancied meeting up at the Manchester and Salford RSPCA Rabbit and Guinea Pig Roadshows on 21st and 28th May?

I will be having a stall of my cavy cozies at very special prices in order to raise funds for the branch and there will be free vet checks, microchipping and lots of toys, hay etc for you to spoil your piggies and buns!

I will be bringing lots of cavy cozies and some piggy beds but if there is anything else anyone wants from my website then please post a request in this thread and I will see if I can bring it along. I will be offering substantial reductions as I won't have to pay postage or paypal fees on the sales on the day.

1_021.jpg

Last edited:
There is no obligation to give individual apologies for absence, but if you do, you may well be found out if you later decide to rely on the evidence in court!

:lol::lol::lol:

:wave: I had a lovely time at the Manchester and Salford RSPCA Rabbit and Guinea Pig Roadshow today. I managed to raise £62.10 from the sales of my cozies, beds and wooden toys.

I hope to see some of you at the roadshow next week! :D

Thanks very much suzibunbun! I took along six piggy beds and 21 cozies and sold all but five of the cozies! It was a great result and so nice to be able to meet so many lovely guinea pig owners. The cutest thing is helping kids to handle their piggies more safely. It's so much less stressful for piggies and people alike!

Back