• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just a quickie

cazzat1979

Warren Scout
:wave:

Had loads of help from you guys much appreciated as am new to all this,
am just setting up Minnis new pad,

Have lino on the floor litter tray etc but am waiting on some vet bed to be delivered,can i in the mean time use one of my boys old cot blankets? am just worried incase she trys to eat it when ive gone to bed.but want her to have something comfy to lay on
xx

I think it should be okay, as long as she doesn't show any inclination to chew at it.

Lots of people use blankets for the buns, but that's when they know they won't try to eat it.

Just bumping the post back up so someone else with more knowledge will maybe help?

Did we see pics of Minni yet?! :)

I think it should be okay, as long as she doesn't show any inclination to chew at it.

Lots of people use blankets for the buns, but that's when they know they won't try to eat it.

Just bumping the post back up so someone else with more knowledge will maybe help?

Did we see pics of Minni yet?! :)

Pics of Minnie have been posted in stories and photos section ;)

:D well the blanket was a succes she didnt chew it,and only a few odd poops about the rest all in her litter tray xx

Back