• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giving advice - someone listened :)

weeble

A girl on my horse forum has recently got two baby buns from a breeder. She was saying that they are starting to spray and chase etc.

I have given her loads of advice and they are off to the vets at the weekend for their first vaccs and to be sexed. she has also agreed to spay/ neuter them - she was really grateful too it was lovely

:wave:Hope you directed her to here too. Well done.

I didnt because new people can get jumped on and there is a lot to jump on but I will do when she is a bit more sorted. She is over in Crewe so I pointed her in the direction of some vets over there.

What makes me cross is that the buns are from a breeder and the breeder told her the two unneutered boys would be fine because they had always been together and also didnt tell her about vaccs hay or anything

I didnt because new people can get jumped on and there is a lot to jump on but I will do when she is a bit more sorted. She is over in Crewe so I pointed her in the direction of some vets over there.

What makes me cross is that the buns are from a breeder and the breeder told her the two unneutered boys would be fine because they had always been together and also didnt tell her about vaccs hay or anything

some breeders i guess just want to get rid of the rabbits for money, and if they start mentioning hay and vaccinations then some people may be put off? i dunno, i know i'd never do that, but then i'm not a breeder :lol:

Which vets? :)

Back