• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any essex r/u people??

loulabell

Warren Scout
Have any essex r/u ers heard anything about a rabbit seminar taking place in braintree on sunday eve??? just wonderd if any one knew any details???

Yes I remember reading something about it somewhere. I seem to recall it's at the Millenium veterinary practice in Braintree, there was an entrance fee of a few pounds and they were having stalls and a talk I think? Can't for the life of me think where I might have seen it advertised and their website isn't up to date, but it might be worth giving them a ring :)

(u/d just googled it, info here: http://www.braintreeandwithamtimes.co.uk/news/9012202.Free_bunny_health_checks/ )

Thank you, i think i'll have to give them a ring to find out time etc...
its not very well advertised is it!!

is it just a healthcheck or is it more than that? Im back from Uni saturday so might go if its worth it :lol:

I've spoken to the millenium vet practice, its an evening for rabbit owners, talks, etc... some trade stands, vets, vet nurses. just an evening about rabbits. :D . it's at black notley recreation hall, tickets are £4 for an adult children free. if you wolud like any further information call the millenium vet practice on : 01376 325511. May see some of you there. X

Shame it's not about other small critters too, or I'd go. Will be very interested to hear about it though, if anyone goes. :)

Just bumping this up as i understand not many tickets have been sold :(
just hope you can buy them on the door or im stuffed!!!!

Back