• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Blossom and Flora have good luck Vibess :) U/D theyve come round :D

xxranxx

Alpha Buck
Theyre getting spayed tomorrow :| im so worried .. they've never had GA before. fingers crossed they'll be ok :)

Last edited:
Aww, I'm sure they'll be fine, but I was exactly the same when Honey was getting spayed :) loads of vibes for them both from me xx

thank youu :) i just hope they dont stop eating for long, theyve never had a stasis episode but my buck has and it was awful :| fingers crossed though theyre little pigs :D

You'll have the best of luck because my little girly is called Blossom too and she sailed through her spay, eating food and hay the same day :) She'll be fine :)

I dropped the girls off at 8 this morning and they just laid in the cage in the vets shaking they were so scared :| i actually cried when i was telling them about their food and everything :| im not sure if its better or worse that my mums a vet nurse there and my god mother is the vet thats doing them :| but hopefully theyl be fine il let you know when theyre home :)

Sending lots of vibes for your girle buns ♥ I'll be going through this later in the year with Bungee, so will be interested to hear how Blossom and Flora are getting on :wave:

Thank you :) i will let you know how they get on, im hoping they will be nibbling and pooping when i pick them up, i sent them with, their own pellets, parsley, corriander, brocolli, spring greens, fenugreek crunchies, carrot patch crunchies and a banana to tempt them haha so fingers crossed they will start nibbling soon :)

got the girls home about 3.30 put them in the hutch instead of the shed with toby ( hes loving having the shed to himself :p) they both ate a dandelion straight away and have since eaten 3 each and some banana and i think i can see a poop in the little tray but theyre both asleep in it and i darent move them to look haha!

Back