• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ive been robbed!!!!

stranger23

Mama Doe
just got in to find someone has robbed our front garden took my fish filters air stones and ornaments, quite annoyed but really glad they didnt take the dog guard worth £200 and the dog crate good for selling for scrap metal or the 2 4ft fish tanks they took the bits from, ive reported it to the police and knocked on our neighbors doors to see if anyone saw anything someone saw a van so i think they got spooked before they could get anything else good job to if they had gone over the gate they could have got our 2 ladders, syphon and loads of other bits we havent managed to get in the house yet. so not happy but at least they only got little bits instead of any good stuff and i think the dog put them off coming in the house where the plasma tv and pcs are!! :evil::evil::evil: why do people think its ok to do things like that to others if i get hold of them they will wish they hadnt bothered

Robbing gets :censored: Have you moved everything now in case they decide to try again later now they know what was there? I hope they get caught and I'm glas they didn't get away with the more valuable stuff. Still not a nice experience though :(

none of the neighbours saw anything but the police are going to ask around it could have been much worse and i hope the dog put them off trying the house next time

My friend woke up one morning to find someone had taken her gates! :shock:
i mean how could you get away with stealing 2 great big wooden gates??
its a :censored: take!!!!

Thieveing :censored::censored: :evil:

At least they were taking things of some value (not that it makes you feel better about it of course). Somebody stole my hanging basket a couple of years ago. :? Why on earth?...... I've cable tied the new one to the bracket. :lol::lol:

:evil: I hope the police manage to catch the thieving :censored:. There is cctv everywhere these days so maybe they will have got caught on that somewhere. Fingers crossed for you.

Back