• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I miss her so much!!!!

Lillian

Warren Veteran
It's been about 2 months now, but it still hurts everyday.

Sass.jpg

I miss you so much every single day my little turtledove :cry: I still look to turn to you everytime I'm upset, then it hits me that you're not here anymore.

So Sorry :cry: I totally get it, as you know. Also So sorry if I didnt reply to your last PM, head was all over the place :cry::cry: Sleep well beautiful girl xx

So Sorry :cry: I totally get it, as you know. Also So sorry if I didnt reply to your last PM, head was all over the place :cry::cry: Sleep well beautiful girl xx

***hugs*** Don't apologise, my heads still a mess now! Just doesn't seem to get any easier does it? :cry:

I'm so sorry :( She was a beautiful cat, and the pair of you clearly shared something very special, and I'm sure you still both have that now xxxxxx

***hugs*** Don't apologise, my heads still a mess now! Just doesn't seem to get any easier does it? :cry:

It doesnt. Literally just this evening we we're getting them all in & I asked where Will was. We just kind of both looked at each other...:cry: Please PM if you need to though, xxx

Back