• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do rabbits know

Leelu

Alpha Buck
When we are unwell?
I haven't spent any time with mine until today (oh has been home while I've been working) I woke up on my 1st day off in 8days with a cold sore, a migraine and general rubbishness. I've been led on the sofa all day and they keep bringing me bits of hay and licking my arms. At one point I was being licked on the head

I dont know about being unwell, but when i fall asleep on the sofa daisy come and jumps on me as if she is checking im still alive! She doesnt do it when im just sitting on the sofa.

When we are unwell?
I haven't spent any time with mine until today (oh has been home while I've been working) I woke up on my 1st day off in 8days with a cold sore, a migraine and general rubbishness. I've been led on the sofa all day and they keep bringing me bits of hay and licking my arms. At one point I was being licked on the head

Awwww they are being very attentive

Just a word of warning, dont let them come into contact with your cold sore as they could pick up the Herpes Virus from it

http://www.morfz.com/herpes.pdf

http://wildlife1.wildlifeinformation.org/S/00dis/viral/Herpes_simplex_Inf_Hhog.html

Hope you feel better soon :)

I made sure they didn't go near it Jane :) wasn't 100% sure if it could be passed on but I am not taking any chances but thank you for confirming :D
Meant to be going out tomorrow :( anyone have a spare paperbag?

I made sure they didn't go near it Jane :) wasn't 100% sure if it could be passed on but I am not taking any chances but thank you for confirming :D
Meant to be going out tomorrow :( anyone have a spare paperbag?

Sorry, paper bags all been made into bunny toys.:lol:

I hope your migraine has settled. Do you take anything for them?

Sorry, paper bags all been made into bunny toys.:lol:

I hope your migraine has settled. Do you take anything for them?

Mine have had all mine as well :lol: thank goodness cinemas are dark Haha!
Cups of tea and a handful of anadin followed swiftly by ibroprufen (think its spelt like that) luckily the lights and telly aren't making it worse so I'm hopping its from working too much....again :)

Back