• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnys naughty diary!

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
They're like naughty children!
Charlie keeps trying to steal things out the bin... he ran off around the room with an empty popcorn packet and now he's trying desperately to get an old treat box.
Millys taken a disliking to the yellow capsule things in kindereggs and keeps lunging at it in a mood if she see's one :shock:

Both keep knocking the bins over, trying to escape from my room, trying to steal treats...

Milly has been a bad influence on my well behaved boy, now I have two gits :lol:

Last edited:
must be in the name because my milly is naughty too:lol:, she eats the sweeping brush:roll: and chases cats round the garden,if they dont move she sits with them!

It gets better!
Milly just managed to climb onto my desk in the bedroom and pull down one of my tubs filled with little bits and bobs like badges and jewellery.
It hit Charlie on the head (he's ok!) and the rest landed over him/in the hay/in the bin... She pulled down a bag of treats with it so I'm sat on the floor despertly trying to find all my little things and them two are diving over me trying to get the treats :roll:
Milly then grunted at me when I picked her up and put her in the pen out the way :lol:

:shock: I don't know how you could possibly blame a Honeybunny for any trouble your boy bun gets up to?
They all leave here with impecable manners........:lol::lol:

:shock: I don't know how you could possibly blame a Honeybunny for any trouble your boy bun gets up to?
They all leave here with impecable manners........:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
Milly is the naughtiest little girl I have EVER met... but gotta say she came from you with LOTS of character! Best way!

:lol: I can't leave bins on the floor, Nutmeg gets stuff out of them... :roll::lol:

_IGP8563-vi.jpg

My 2 are fairly boring and spend most of the time under the bed in the other room. Though Cutie-pie came in the living room to have a big wee and loads of poos.

Last edited:
My Dockie is a naughty bunny too. When we had a vegetable rack he used to to stand up and sneak cabbage leaves or kale from it!!! We've got them in a more secure place now - lol. He also loves to chuck things around. He's also more inclined to have something to eat if he thinks he's being naughty so I have left the bag of kale on the floor for him to sneak bits out of occassionally - lol.

If you haven't read our story 'not just a rabbit' it follows our cheeky beasties and what they say to things. Like when Winston was eating the carpet I read that you should spray it with bitter lemon etc, then I tried vinigar and chilli powder he kept asking for the chips to go with it!
If you hop along to our page you should get some laughs at the antics our beasties get up to we made it a little diary so kiddies could follow on from the book
http://hoppybunnyrabbit.com/

Milly just thought a quilt hanging off something would support her... kind of did a slow motion slip to the floor (wasnt high up!).
Now it's BINKY TIME :lol:
Oh no shes in the bin...

Milly just thought a quilt hanging off something would support her... kind of did a slow motion slip to the floor (wasnt high up!).
Now it's BINKY TIME :lol:
Oh no shes in the bin...

I thought mine were very good, until today.

Kept hearing a scrabbling noise. Assumed they were doing the usual raid on their pellets. NO. Sunshine has been destroying the mattress under the bed in the 2nd room.

If he ate it all it wouldnt be good but mine have chewed their fair share of furniture and are fine

Little begger gets under the bed but must squeeze very tightly between the mattress and the bottom of the bed and seems to go mental. :lol:

Cutie-pie is not interested.

My bun always liked it under the spare bed so we'd let him upstairs sometimes but we discovered one corner of the carpet there is all chewed and scratched up, along with the bed sheet that was hanging down and a spare pillow - lol. He doesn't bother so much now he's older but he was a real scamp in his time - lol. Not forgetting the cables that have been chewed through!! We're ultra careful now not to put temptation in his way!

Back