• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Washing Machine and fur probs

:lol:

We have this problem after washing Gingeys fleece. (i call it Gingers fleece, as Biscuit isn't allowed on it :lol:)

I just run a wash with a towel or two in it of theirs that isnt hay/fur covered ona hot wash - seems to sort it out for us lol

:lol:

We have this problem after washing Gingeys fleece. (i call it Gingers fleece, as Biscuit isn't allowed on it :lol:)

I just run a wash with a towel or two in it of theirs that isnt hay/fur covered ona hot wash - seems to sort it out for us lol

I was getting so vexed I put Ians black uniform in, and he got told off at work for rabbit stuff all over him, he hadn't noticed :evil:

i use some of those mesh zipped laundery bags from either betterware or kleeneze.

for the biggest fleeces or a whole machine load..i have a horse blanket wash bag..designed to be able to wash in a normal washing machine....got it from pet planet yonks ago...brill..the rabbit fur stys stuck on the rabbits laundery:lol:

i use some of those mesh zipped laundery bags from either betterware or kleeneze.

for the biggest fleeces or a whole machine load..i have a horse blanket wash bag..designed to be able to wash in a normal washing machine....got it from pet planet yonks ago...brill..the rabbit fur stys stuck on the rabbits laundery:lol:

Ahhh I never look at the catalogues good shout, are they called anything or just laudrey

Could you take the filter out from the machine and rinse it?

I have no idea how washing machines work but it makes sense in my yud! :D

Our things are always covered in fur-our bedding looks like a furry monster everytime its washed so yes,I think we have fur in the washing machine too:lol:

weird i cant find it either!!

but heres a place to try...i have the largest bag:wave:

http://www.derbyhouse.co.uk/Equestr...g+Accessories/Horsewear+Wash-Bag_132-4565.htm

ive shopped with hyperdrug in the past...
http://www.hyperdrug.co.uk/Horsewear-Wash-Bag/productinfo/WASHBAG/

Thank you very much.

I just get a bit maddened when I try my hardest to keep all the clothes and stuff away from the bunnies and then it gets put in the washing machine, and they come out FURRED :evil::lol:

I have a horse wash bag too. I got it from frogpool, they do them on their website too.

Back