• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wooden rabbit castle thingy...

mimi75

Alpha Buck
Hi,ages ago I saw some kind of wooden rabbit castle/turret toy.it was solid wood,quite large & had steps for the rabbit to climb up to sit at the top-does any one know what I'm referring to cause I can't seem to find anything online now...thanks:D

Thanks,I can't find anything.I've tried searching under'wooden rabbit lookout' 'wooden rabbit turret' 'wooden rabbit castle' and nothing pops up:?

Yahoo!!! Thank you,that is exactly the one I've been looking for-what a bunch of troopers you are:love: have your bunnies had one & do they like it?:D

You'll be better off heading to your local supermarket/newsagent and asking them if you can have some of the cardboard boxes they are throwing away and making your own.

Cardboard is cardboard after all. How will you feel after spending £50 and they just chew it?

Make your own, its much more rewarding.

Search for a thread by Bitzy-B - she had an awesome cardboard setup for her buns when they came in for Winter.

Nobby has a pink food/water bowl & a pink litter tray to match our bedroom-I call it his 'gay tray':lol:He doesn't seem to care;)

I want to get one for my buns but I'm worried about them falling down the steps. Yes, I'm an over protective mummy :oops: but I just keep thinking furry feet and wooden steps = ouch! :shock:

Back