• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The ultimate line up pigture

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Clover, Holly, Parsley, Cleo, Blossom, Biscuit, and baby Belle

134790531.jpg

They look so adorable! Do people wash their piggies a lot? Pictures of them always seem to have a towel in!

They look so adorable! Do people wash their piggies a lot? Pictures of them always seem to have a towel in!

I only put the towel there so they didn't slip or poop on my table:lol: you are not supposed to bath them too often:wave:

I wash one of mine every month or 2 as he has long fur, Bruno (short fur) has have one wash in 7 months!

I only put the towel there so they didn't slip or poop on my table:lol: you are not supposed to bath them too often:wave:

I just find it weird they need washing at all :lol:

I think all g-pig owners are very brave, they're poo monsters!!

They certainly are they wee and poo for England:lol:

Do you just follow them around with cleaning products? :lol: I could handle them outside, but definitely couldn't have them inside during winter! :lol: Even though they're adorable :love:

Do you just follow them around with cleaning products? :lol: I could handle them outside, but definitely couldn't have them inside during winter! :lol: Even though they're adorable :love:

Mine are out in the shed, I could never have them indoors. I clean them out nearly everyday. The boys smell more than the girls:lol:

Back