• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To anyone in Scotland!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
If you are looking for a 2 year old female who is very sweet & has a coat like a Rex..........contact me!

Still looking for a home for Gypsy! :wave:

I will pay for her spay in July & she has recently been vaccinated.

Ooh, lovely. I already have a female (rex) so no room for another sadly. Have you contacted paws here or the sspca to help you with rehome? :wave:

Ok, I am in Scotland but unfortunately do not have need for any more buns - 3 of my own plus 4 fosters.

The rescue I foster for would help advertise her if you get in touch. They are Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care. As long as you are happy to hold onto her until a home is found, they will put her on their website and some other rehoming sites.:wave::wave:

Good luck!

:wave:

Collielover is currently fostering her but unfortunately can no longer care for her until I find her a home. :(

She was someone elses not mine, I would never have given up such a cutie! :love:

Is she actually a Rex or is that just what her fur's like?

:wave:

Collielover has said that she believes that Gypsy has some Rex in her, her fur is incredibly soft. :love:

Shazzabunny, how is she doing? Collielover didnt say she was with you. :wave:

I will be putting this Rabbit up ASAP on rabbit in need. She is a sweetheart and she will be neautered before she finds a forever home. Shaz is one of my fosters here.

Anyone wanting more info on her give me a pm and I will give you more details .

Back