• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maisies first trip... *update*

*whispers* to the vet

Shes going to be checked over and have her jab, feel guilty though, she's so iccle.

She doesn't love me yet, she come up to me at food time but when i come into the kitchen, she hides :cry: I'm going to get her some baby friendly treats so i can start bribing her :D

♥Maisie's Mumma♥;4652249 said:
*whispers* to the vet

Shes going to be checked over and have her jab, feel guilty though, she's so iccle.

She doesn't love me yet, she come up to me at food time but when i come into the kitchen, she hides :cry: I'm going to get her some baby friendly treats so i can start bribing her :D

she does love you she's just nervous, is there anyway she can be in the front room with you?? that way she will have more interaction and get used to the coming and going :wave: just a suggestion :)

I was thinking that, i've been bringing her in in the evenings but she seems to get very nervous and shaky. Might have a rearrange and see if we could move her whole base in here

♥Maisie's Mumma♥;4652357 said:
I was thinking that, i've been bringing her in in the evenings but she seems to get very nervous and shaky. Might have a rearrange and see if we could move her whole base in here

might be worth it hun :) that way she will have maximum interaction with you and it might speed up her coming round to you :)

well she survived her first trip but she wasn't happy, everytime the vet touched her she jumped into my hands :love:
She weighs a tiny 750g and is healthy, although she might have a blocked tear duct so i have to clean it but vet says no infection.

Back