• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO PrettyLupin

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Woke up this morning thinking of Poppy & Nino for some reason :shock: :?

How is Poppy doing now?

And how are you doing? :wave:

Awww... that's very kind of you thank you :D:wave: I'm sorry i've only just seen this :oops::oops:

Poppy is doing fine thanks, she's a naughty madam and has spent recent weeks obsessing over the corner of the shed by the back gate trying to get down the back to the fence but it's blocked off with large ceramic pots. She spent one day ripping a bag of sand apart so that had to be moved.... think Spring has got into her as tray digging again some mornings. Either that or she hates her life here so much she's plotting the Great Escape! :roll::lol:

We feel she is lonely in the evenings a little still, so will be looking to rescue again this Summer/Autumn. She's definitely become more territorial since Nino left so this could be tricky :? Her confidence has bloomed since he departed though, she has had to make the decision of no company or human company and has opted for the latter despite her fear.

We miss Nino still very much :cry:. I finally did a tribute to him in RB last night :wave:

Thank you for thinking of us Gray :) x

Its lovely to read your update on Poppy!! :love: Bless her little socks.

Nose rubs from me (if she will let you!) :D

I'm still so sorry for you about Nino. You must miss him so much and I'm sure it's really hard.

It's great to hear Poppy is doing well though and is making enough mischief for two. :)

xxx

Back