• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

post a pic of yours...

xSmeffy123x

Alpha Buck
post a picture of your buns and tell me what breed they are? thank you im interested to have a lookie if you don't mind :D i am convinced that matilda is a mini lop after being told she is a dwarf lop. polly is a dwarf lop :)

100_7046edit.jpg

Milly is a cross breed with some lionhead or something fluffy in her
And Charlie is a lionhead x dwarf lop

DSCF4913.jpg

snowball is a mixed lop (according to the vets)
i would say he is a dwarf lop

i am hesitant to believe the vet, because she said he had some english lop in him. he is tiny, nothing like an english lop lol!!!!

IMG_4307.jpg

IMG_4304.jpg

IMG_4305.jpg

english lops are really huge arent they? imagine!!!

it's crazy,
i think it's because he hasn't quite grown into his ears yet :love:

but, the pet shop :)oops:) where i got him told me he was a french lop (knew they were wrong before i even collected him lol)
then the vets told me he had english lop in him

both seemed to think he was going to be big, but he has stayed all tiny and small :D

His face is quite pointy for a dwarf lop, that might be where theyve got the idea of English from?
Well, its pointier than Charlies anyway :lol:

yeah french lops have like rounder faces dont they? gawd.. and yeah i got mine from a pet shop too and i am doubting their advice... pah

His face is quite pointy for a dwarf lop, that might be where theyve got the idea of English from?
Well, its pointier than Charlies anyway :lol:

maybe
he's definitely a mix, but i don't think he's got any of the giant breeds in him, he's far too dainty :lol:

yeah french lops have like rounder faces dont they? gawd.. and yeah i got mine from a pet shop too and i am doubting their advice... pah

french lops have huge ears as well, and the ears are a different shape to other rabbits

im interested to see all of the different breeds and variations because in the future i want a male bun, maybe a lionhead ... its hard to choose though because they are all so flaming cute!

I have two very much mixed breeds. It's hard to identify anything in them really, they have probably got so many genes in the pool now.

photo11q.jpg

photo2atc.jpg

My two wonderful cross breed boys :love:

Carlo

Has English spot markings but I think he crossed with a dwarf of some kind :?

v8e7er.jpg

And Bobby I think is a dwarf lop crossed with an up eared bunny, possibly a rex her dad was huge, and she has bad feets which I know they can be prone to

np17ph.jpg

Mischa - mini lop...

_IGP2313-vi.jpg

Mini - mini lop...

_IGP2331-vi.jpg

Nutmeg - was told she was a purebred lionhead, I believe she's part lionhead part netherland dwarf...

_IGP2615-vi.jpg

Smudge - lionlop apparently...

_IGP2517-vi.jpg

Back