• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wendyhouse by night!

Lops

Mama Doe
I've put lights inside and it looks all 'homely' - I love it (second pic is flash reflection, not the actual light) :wave:

Photo0220.jpg

photo0217.jpg

Photo0219.jpg

Awww trouble is lights attract insects like moths and nats etc - I'd have a window open atm it's quite mild if your wearing a fur coat. Lovely wendy house though :wave:

Thank you :wave:

Its quite cool and windy here, but the run is attached to the right side of the w/h so they can go out if they're hot, its open 24/7

Thank you :wave:

Its quite cool and windy here, but the run is attached to the right side of the w/h so they can go out if they're hot, its open 24/7

Oh OK thats cool - pardon the pun :lol: Lucky pampered bunnies :love:

Thats fits perfectly although i think a nice bit of colour might be called for, you could just do the outside and attach a window box of herbs maybe, do they get to run around on the patio aswell if you wanted to do that could you let them out, I'd probably do one section at a time to minimise fumes etc:wave:

Yes they get all the patio too thats why I have a seat there so I can sit with them :D

I got OH to fence all the patio in and put two gates on (find you a pic in a mo) it worked great till Malc escaped onto the lawn so then OH had to 'chicken wire' the back of all the fencing he'd done :lol:

It'a all cost a small fortune - cant afford paint aswell now :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, it does have a window box on now too you can just see it on the night pics (only put it on last week) :D

This is when it was first done and painted (w/h to the right, out of shot)

009.jpg

the gates

006.jpg

Colin lookin thru them :lol:
Photo0157-1.jpg

Back