• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yeye so pleased :)

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
I bought Gracie loads of new toys, cos she is going through a major biting and 'clawing' stage, was abit peeved cos spent quite abit of money on them and tipical she didnt use them untill i heard this noise and.....

228997_2107853454555_1192116864_2586826_7004105_n.jpg

shes chewing and scratting it wooo, hopefully she ill play with her other toys yeye!

Awww yay :D

Buckley does that... he likes to chew on fabric so we got him loads of toys with the rope stuff round them... totally ignored them!

He only plays with them in secret. He plays with his carrot rattle in his carrier, and plays with his ball (with a really noisy bell in it) at about 4am when he's having his mad half hour :roll:

Awww yay :D

Buckley does that... he likes to chew on fabric so we got him loads of toys with the rope stuff round them... totally ignored them!

He only plays with them in secret. He plays with his carrot rattle in his carrier, and plays with his ball (with a really noisy bell in it) at about 4am when he's having his mad half hour :roll:

awww! gracie as scared of them at first! but trying to introduce her to as many new toys, scents and smells as I can! x

Back