• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my parents were naughty! don't shout :')

so erm.. my birthdays very soon, and my parents where hinting to me today about what they had gotton me. they bought me a laptop ages ago because mine broke so i didn't expect anything for my birthday!

so i went out to a few shops today to get stuff for the shed, and we were looking at the baby rabbits and piggies, and when we got home my mum said

mum: 'hyperthetically speaking, how would you feel about getting thumper and snow another friend'

me: 'erm.. what!?'

mum: 'just wondering, how do you think thumper and snow would like it?'

mum and dad look at each other and smile

me: 'what have you done!?'

mum: 'you need to get up early tomorow, where going to pick fefe up'

:shock::shock:

so erm, yeh!

im very shocked! and a few months ago i wouldn't beable to tak it on but in just over a month i start my aprentaship which means £100 a week. and since my sheds coming on wednesday i have room too, so it seems this is happening!

ill update with pictures tomorow.x

Congratulations! Do you know anything about the bunny? Like her age, what she looks like or if she's spayed or anything?:love: xx

Wow! Wish my parents would get me bunnies for my birthday!:lol::love::love::love:
What an amazing suprise! I hope they bond! I bet you're really excited!:love:

Back