• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunny!!!

chul

Staff member
2011-05-14164935.jpg

2011-05-14164853.jpg

Thanks to KarenM
:love::love::love::love:

Awww, look, he's waving at me in the first one! :lol::lol: I hope he likes his new home.... if he gets up to anything naughty, he didn't learn it here. :p

Awww, look, he's waving at me in the first one! :lol::lol: I hope he likes his new home.... if he gets up to anything naughty, he didn't learn it here. :p

:lol: He is good as gold, but he needs a name!

I was going to name them all but names are not my strong point. I think he looks like a Hubert though. :lol:

Wow. That's fab :love:

I can't seem to get on with amigurumi. Any tips Karen?

Need to have a proper go soon though as I want egg cosies :love:

I can't seem to get on with amigurumi. Any tips Karen?

Oooh, I don't know. :oops: I only learnt to crochet last year and amigurumi is about all I can do. :lol:

What do you struggle with? I can point you in the direction of some tutorials I found useful if I know where you need help. :DThe stitches need to be quite tight, so it's best to use a hook a size or two smaller than you normally would for the yarn you're using.

Oooh, I don't know. :oops: I only learnt to crochet last year and amigurumi is about all I can do. :lol:

What do you struggle with? I can point you in the direction of some tutorials I found useful if I know where you need help. :DThe stitches need to be quite tight, so it's best to use a hook a size or two smaller than you normally would for the yarn you're using.

It's the magic circle or chain 2 technique right at the beginning :lol:

Is it a free pattern you used for your dollies? or paid?

xx

It's the magic circle or chain 2 technique right at the beginning :lol:

Is it a free pattern you used for your dollies? or paid?

xx

Lol, I struggled quite a bit with that too at first. This was the easiest tutorial I found (for me at least). There is one on planetjune as well if you find written instructions easier to follow.

The pattern was free, from craftzine.com. :D:D

Lol, I struggled quite a bit with that too at first. This was the easiest tutorial I found (for me at least). There is one on planetjune as well if you find written instructions easier to follow.

The pattern was free, from craftzine.com. :D:D

They are lovely! If you make more, when all the regulars have had their pick I shall have to give you some pennies :)

They are lovely! If you make more, when all the regulars have had their pick I shall have to give you some pennies :)

You don't have to be a regular - you just have to get in quick when the new bunnies go up. ;) :D :lol:

Back