• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vet bed

cazzat1979

Warren Scout
:wave:
I saw somebody else mentioned this,so just googled it and thought it seems a great alternative to wood shavings.

Does anybody else recommened it?and is it best for me to wait till Minnie is litter trained first? also any good sites that sell it?
Cheers
Caroline x

I would use megazorb as litter which you can get from the Hay Experts. Vet bed is great stuff for them to relax on but I wouldn't use it as litter. You can get good deals on vet bed on ebay.

I would use megazorb as litter which you can get from the Hay Experts. Vet bed is great stuff for them to relax on but I wouldn't use it as litter. You can get good deals on vet bed on ebay.

sorry me not being clear i currently have wood shavings in the cage and a litter tray with back 2 nature litter in it,

but was thinking maybe swap the wood shavings for vet bed as ive heard shavings can be bad for them.

ive only had her since Friday and she was litter trained the lady sed but with the move she isnt now, not sure should i leave the litter tray in the cage or take it out see where she prefers to go and place it there?
Thanks for ur reply x

Last edited:
:wave:
I saw somebody else mentioned this,so just googled it and thought it seems a great alternative to wood shavings.

Does anybody else recommened it?and is it best for me to wait till Minnie is litter trained first? also any good sites that sell it?
Cheers
Caroline x
best place is ebay its the cheapest place i got 3m x 1m for £28 when i had the pups, i use it for my hedgies but wouldnt use it for the rabbits tried once but turned out to be a disaster they tried eating it and they ended up filthy on it :roll:

Back