• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ma Boyzzzz :)

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Max: "This is where I sleeps today. My feetsies are cosy under da pillows fankyoo very much!"

113_0225.jpg

113_0226.jpg

Should have heard the grunt he gave me after I took this one :roll:
113_0236.jpg

Timmy, my angel, my sweet prince, my sunshine :love:

113_0234.jpg

113_0232.jpg

To show how small he is, my hands are small and I have thin fingers. Hes 2 years old now but hes still soooooo tiny :love: (Please excuse the scratch on my hand, Ive been playing with my friends cats!)
113_0230.jpg

My boys couldnt be more different in their personalities, and I love them both unbelievably :love:

They're adorable! I wish I could let mine on the sofa they just pee on it :(

*envy*

Max is fab, he never wees or poos anywhere except his litter tray :D We're hopefully bringing his new wifey bun home on Sunday after theyve been bonded, Im just PRAYING that shes as tidy as him *crosses fingers*

Max loves the sofa. :love::love::love:
Timmy is so tiny and sweet. :love::love::love:

How are they different ?

Max is ballsy, brash, loud, naughty and grumpy. He constantly makes me laugh :lol:
Timmy is sweet, quiet, extremely kind hearted and very good tempered. He's always "there for me" if you know what I mean :love:

A classic example of their temperament differences is when I was trying to bond Max in with Timmy and Mimi, Timmy almost immediately accepted Max :love: He would groom him from head to toe, but then as soon as he stopped Max would bite him or bat him on the head :shock: *shakes fist at Max* :lol:

Max is ballsy, brash, loud, naughty and grumpy. He constantly makes me laugh :lol:
Timmy is sweet, quiet, extremely kind hearted and very good tempered. He's always "there for me" if you know what I mean :love:

A classic example of their temperament differences is when I was trying to bond Max in with Timmy and Mimi, Timmy almost immediately accepted Max :love: He would groom him from head to toe, but then as soon as he stopped Max would bite him or bat him on the head :shock: *shakes fist at Max* :lol:

Max sounds like he likes Timmy to spoil him. Its your turn now Max.

When do you get Charlotte ?

:love::love:

My two are monsters compared to Timmy :love:

He really is the sweetest thing Ive ever known. I loves him so so much, I wouldnt kow what to do without him :love:

B Y B: We're taking Max to the rescue on Thursday to start the bonding proceedings with Charlotte, and all being well we'll pick them up on Sunday :D Im very excited, going to miss my boy though :(

He really is the sweetest thing Ive ever known. I loves him so so much, I wouldnt kow what to do without him :love:

B Y B: We're taking Max to the rescue on Thursday to start the bonding proceedings with Charlotte, and all being well we'll pick them up on Sunday :D Im very excited, going to miss my boy though :(

That is lovely. My 2 are quite aloof. They rarely come into the living room, even though the door is open. They spend most of the time in the 2nd bedroom being lazy.

Charlotte looks like a real cutie, hope it goes well.

Is Timmy with Mimi ?

That is lovely. My 2 are quite aloof. They rarely come into the living room, even though the door is open. They spend most of the time in the 2nd bedroom being lazy.

Charlotte looks like a real cutie, hope it goes well.

Is Timmy with Mimi ?

Yes Timmy and Mimi have been bonded for a year and a half now and are very much in love :love:

113_0221.jpg

Back