• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Solihull going North end June/July?

molly35

Mama Doe
Just wondering if anyone has a trip planned coming up North. I have my eye on a large bun at Fat Fluffs to adopt providing he is still around when I have moved house. He needs special attention so I thought it unfair to adopt him now when I am in the middle of moving house as it would unsettle him even more.

Hello I'm not going up North but could probably convince my other half we need a day out in that direction and do part of the way:lol:

You put a thread on the homecheck/transport section to see if people can help :wave:

That would be fab if you could. In 'talks' with Chloe about Aaran providing he is still up for adoption and even better if they know you. I won't have anyone to watch my son and it would be a bit too far to drive with him in the car.

Anyway I'll keep my fingers crossed he is still available and everything goes to plan this end.

That would be fab if you could. In 'talks' with Chloe about Aaran providing he is still up for adoption and even better if they know you. I won't have anyone to watch my son and it would be a bit too far to drive with him in the car.

Anyway I'll keep my fingers crossed he is still available and everything goes to plan this end.

Hope it goes well, I could get him part of the way for you :wave:

I've got a soft spot for the contis as I've been fostering his sisters and they are fantastic rabbits :love: :love: :love:

Hope it goes well, I could get him part of the way for you :wave:

I've got a soft spot for the contis as I've been fostering his sisters and they are fantastic rabbits :love: :love: :love:

I'll keep you posted. Keep having conversations with myself whether a boy or girl would be better to try with my pair but keep on coming to the same conclusion that its not really the sex its the bun. They are all so gorgeous but when I read Aarans story you know when you know !!! :lol:

Back