• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Matilda

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
She's lost the excess weight and is looking really good now. She'll happily let me hand feed her now, where she used to lunge, or shy away.

Her favourite noms are dandelions. :love:...which is lucky, as we don't have a lawn....but a dandelion patch! :lol::lol:

Here she is having a supervised run outside this morning.

687.jpg

689.jpg

692.jpg

691.jpg

693.jpg

She's in for her spay next week! :) I wanted to let her settle down before she had it done. I've never seen such a large duelap, but it doesn't seem to bother her, and she can reach her behind. It's shrunk a bit with the weight loss, but I don't want her losing any more, so I guess this is the size it'll be forever.:?

Gorgeous girl!!:love:

That dewlap is something else though lol ;)

I've never seen one so big.

.....you think I should talk to the vet about possible removal when she's spayed? :? As she gets older and stiffer it could get in the way of her cleaning herself. :?

I've never seen one so big.

.....you think I should talk to the vet about possible removal when she's spayed? :? As she gets older and stiffer it could get in the way of her cleaning herself. :?

I know the op has been done on some does. Ask your vet and see what he/she thinks :)

2 very good names there then ;)

Has she met any of your other buns yet? :D

No, they haven't met at all.

They've run in the same space outside, and Matilda and River go about spraying and pooping where the other one has been. (Both needing a spay, methinks!:lol:)
Eddie looks at River as if she's stupid!

Matilda is going to have her own friend when spayed.

Back