• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ive decided to think about getting another bun

lousilverfox

Mama Doe
my feelings about Milly passing away is still very raw and have been deciding if getting another bun is too soon but my daughter is really missing her and really misses her companion.

So have agreed to go and look at a baby bun on thursday evening from a lady whos bun has had a litter of 5, shes not a breeder and will be getting her female spayed i hope.

Ive asked all the right questions i think.

If anyone wants to see a photo of the bun that Jess has fallen in love with i will put one up.

This is the wee boy that Jess has fallen in love with, will be bigger then this now tho.

jaja.jpg

Was it an accidental litter then? Just be aware hormones will kick in way before you can spay her, if you want a bunny that maybe suitable temprement wise to be around your daughter it maybe better to get an already spayed rescue bun. Is she going to be a housebun? :wave:

Was it an accidental litter then? Just be aware hormones will kick in way before you can spay her, if you want a bunny that maybe suitable temprement wise to be around your daughter it maybe better to get an already spayed rescue bun. Is she going to be a housebun? :wave:

its a boy, will get him neterued when his man bits drop

Yes was an accidental litter i think

and yes hes going to be a house bun :)

I don't know of any rescues up here who routinely neuter rabbits- the nearest would be fife I think.:)

Louise doesn't have much choice in Aberdeen.

I don't know of any rescues up here who routinely neuter rabbits- the nearest would be fife I think.:)

Louise doesn't have much choice in Aberdeen.

yeah unfortunatly the nearest rescue to me where i got Milly from has stopped runing :( which is a real shame

but also i would like a younger bun, i do realise that rabbits can have underlying illnesses (sp) at any age but i have never experienced bringing up a baby bun, Milly had an awful start in life and feel that this in someway has contributed to her dying young through stress, although the rescue home did a eally good job of looking after her and i hope i did the best for her also.

Back