• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh oh...new residents....

bugglebun

Alpha Buck
went out to let the buns out to find THIS!

chewy002.jpg

Mangle investigates the new neighbour.....

....just to confirm....tis a mouse, was just showing my mum from bedroom window and said resident made an appearance....am going to have to get a photo of this!

I cant see it :(

Soz, :oops: that's mis leading....I meant a mouse had made that mess-which has now got bunny footprints all in it!:lol: And later showing mum the heap of soil the little blighter ran out from behind the board...:shock:

Yeah....we got the shed last September and before that there was a colony of mice parading around. After we had the shed there was no evidence ie ' mice turds' around, although I suspected that they weren't far away.....they'd take food and make little stashes behind the plastic bunny latrines in the corners. (I also found a wellington boot with loads of 'stash' in..:lol:) It's taken until now for them to be brazen and show themselves...:lol:

Back