• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mishka & Sofia

abi2047

Mama Doe
Just a few photos of the sisters playing around in the front room yesterday.

Please don't have a go at me, slate me etc. I've had enough of that on facebook. :roll: Also, please dont bring up things from the past about the buns. Just thought I'd show you some pictures of how they're getting on. :wave:

Sofia & Mishka
DSCF2470.jpg

Mishka & Sofia
DSCF2466.jpg

DSCF2459.jpg

DSCF2456.jpg

Sofia

DSCF2424.jpg

DSCF2390.jpg

Last edited:
They're beautiful rabbits Abi and I do hope things work out well for them, but I will ask this question. The cage top on the floor. Is that the lid of the buns cage?

Clearly missed something, 2 buns? :lol:

Mishka got lonely and just sat in the corner of her cage looking miserable so my auntie and uncle went back to the womans house and knocked on my door with a bunny in their hands.

They're beautiful rabbits Abi and I do hope things work out well for them, but I will ask this question. The cage top on the floor. Is that the lid of the buns cage?

No, that's to stop them getting behind the sofa. :lol:
The blue thing you can see in the left hand corner of the second pic is their base, the lid is never put on it as they free range.

Mishka got lonely and just sat in the corner of her cage looking miserable so my auntie and uncle went back to the womans house and knocked on my door with a bunny in their hands.

No, that's to stop them getting behind the sofa. :lol:
The blue thing you can see in the left hand corner of the second pic is their base, the lid is never put on it as they free range.

Abi, you said on FB that you decided not to put Mishka with Riley because he was too big and decided to go back for one of the litter mates. This is slightly different to what you're saying here. Please stop fabricating stories and be upfront about things.

Abi, you said on FB that you decided not to put Mishka with Riley because he was too big and decided to go back for one of the litter mates. This is slightly different to what you're saying here. Please stop fabricating stories and be upfront about things.

Oh dear.

I do wish you would at least get your stories straight.

More stories i fear.

*waits for another row / locked thread*

It was my auntie's idea to go back and get another baby rabbit because Mishka was lonely. I said i'm not putting them with Riley until they're spayed and a bit bigger. If they don't bond then the sisters will stay together. I have no idea why people have been looking at my profile on fb anyway. :roll:

They are so cute lil bundles of fluff

but i must say people are way to opinionated this site.

we all need to be nice to each other its getting out of hand to be honest i do always feel like im doing wrong as most ov u disagree with something and i feel for many other members of this site cant we all just be friends

They are so cute lil bundles of fluff

but i must say people are way to opinionated this site.

we all need to be nice to each other its getting out of hand to be honest i do always feel like im doing wrong as most ov u disagree with something and i feel for many other members of this site cant we all just be friends

Not when people CONSISTANTLY lie and jeopardise the welfare of rabbits in thier 'care'.
I will say no more.

All I will say is "if" you are leaving them to free range then lock that cat away
They are very small and the cat,. however nice it may or may not be, will chase them if unsupervised..I'd be very careful having it in the room with them even while you are there until they are much bigger

All I will say is "if" you are leaving them to free range then lock that cat away
They are very small and the cat,. however nice it may or may not be, will chase them if unsupervised..I'd be very careful having it in the room with them even while you are there until they are much bigger

The cat was only in the room to get used to the fact that there will be new animals around the house. He's only allowed in the room if someone is in there with him as he kept trying to chase them at first, he's calmed down a bit now he's used to them a bit more. :)

The cat was only in the room to get used to the fact that there will be new animals around the house. He's only allowed in the room if someone is in there with him as he kept trying to chase them at first, he's calmed down a bit now he's used to them a bit more. :)

if he has chased them check them over for even the smallest bite or scratch..cats are very dangerous as their saliva is full of bacteria and they can be responsible for bunny deaths by the tiniest of wounds going toxic

Last edited:
if he has chased them check them over for even the smallest bite or scratch..cats are veyre dangerous as their saliva is full of bacteris and they can be responsible for bunny deaths by the tiniest of wounds going toxic

He's quite a fat cat and he's never fast enough to chase them. We can tell when he's going to chase them as he lies down and wags his tail and we always take him out the room if he starts to do anything we think is going to hurt them or even if he goes to touch them.

OK, she messed up but berating her for it is not helpful. I understand you are all concerned for the rabbits but if you keep attacking Abi you're just going to push her away from the forum and leave her feeling like she can't turn to us for help if she needs it. Is it not better for Mishka and Sofia to be together so they have someone to snuggle with when they're so small? Is it not better for the sisters to be there to comfort each other when they are so young and frightened.

I see a lot of contradiction here: you all say she shouldn't have been removed from her mom and siblings so early (I agree btw) but then when she has one of her siblings with her you hate on Abi too.

I think that if you haven't got anything nice or constructive to say you shouldn't say anything at all.

And please Abi, don't feel like you can't ask us for help or show us how well Mishka and Sofia are doing. But also, don't let the cat near them when they're so young. Cats are full of bacteria that baby buns really ought not to be exposed to :)

OK, she messed up but berating her for it is not helpful. I understand you are all concerned for the rabbits but if you keep attacking Abi you're just going to push her away from the forum and leave her feeling like she can't turn to us for help if she needs it. Is it not better for Mishka and Sofia to be together so they have someone to snuggle with when they're so small? Is it not better for the sisters to be there to comfort each other when they are so young and frightened.

I see a lot of contradiction here: you all say she shouldn't have been removed from her mom and siblings so early (I agree btw) but then when she has one of her siblings with her you hate on Abi too.

I think that if you haven't got anything nice or constructive to say you shouldn't say anything at all.

And please Abi, don't feel like you can't ask us for help or show us how well Mishka and Sofia are doing. But also, don't let the cat near them when they're so young. Cats are full of bacteria that baby buns really ought not to be exposed to :)

:thumb:

They are very cute, but just be careful with a cat about.

Back